More Press Releases in:
Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook
This December, eating right is even easier with an enticing new collection of recipes from Weight Watchers. WEIGHT WATCHERS ONE POT COOKBOOK (Wiley Hardcover; $29.99; December 26, 2011) features over 300 recipes with more than 100 full-color photographs. The book showcases a collection of delicious, good-for-you one-pot meals that are sure to become go-to fare the entire family will love. Each recipe includes complete nutritional information and PointsPlus values for those following the Weight Watchers program.
Chapters are organized by type of pot or cooking appliance, including casserole dish, skillet, wok, saucepan and, of course, slow cooker. The “In Something Different” chapter highlights specialty equipment such as the panini press, waffle maker, and pressure cooker—classic (and new classic) kitchen tools that can make cooking faster, easier or simply more fun. Each chapter begins with a primer on the equipment, pot or pan that is featured and then launches into countless, good-for-you recipes to make for family and friends.
WEIGHT WATCHERS ONE POT COOKBOOK provides endless inspiration for families looking to get dinner on the table fast.
- “In a Bowl” recipes like Tex-Mex Turkey Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing and Bulgar Salad with Citrus & Mint pack plenty of bright flavor.
- “In a Wok” stir-fried meals like Moo Shu Chicken and Thai Vegetable & Tofu Stir-Fry get a take-out make-over in the home kitchen—and get to the table faster!
- “In a Saucepan” covers meals for morning, noon and night, like All-Week-Long Irish Oatmeal with Dried & Fresh Fruit and warm and filling Farmers’ Market Vegetable Soup (each with a PointsPlus value of 4).
- “In a Slow Cooker” showcases what is arguably America’s favorite way to cook one-pot meals, and includes such classics as Chunky Beef & Bean Chili and Rustic Beef Short Ribs with Mustard Sauce.
- “In a Baking Pan” serves up the sweets like Fallen Chocolate Cake and creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Cups.
Home cooks will appreciate the tips and sidebars included throughout, as well as the many variations provided and speedy recipes that can be on the table in 20 minutes or less. From classic casseroles to light and fresh stir-fries, WEIGHT WATCHERS ONE POT COOKBOOK has recipes for everyone.