- Press Release
- Related Websites
New Mobile App from The Leadership Challenge®
San Francisco, December, 2011 – James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, world renowned authors and founders of the perennial best-seller: The Leadership Challenge®, in conjunction with Pfeiffer, an Imprint of Wiley, announce the launch of The LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE MOBILE LEADER TOOL, a mobile app releasing this December 2011 which is available for $4.99 in the App Store for the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Leadership is everyone’s business. The Leadership Challenge Mobile Leader Tool is designed to enrich and expand your Leadership Challenge experience, whether you have previously read the book, taken the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI®), attended a workshop, or heard the authors speak. For leaders who are new to The Leadership Challenge, it provides a concise introduction to the model and a practical way to immediately get started on becoming a better leader.
For leaders of all ages and experience levels, THE LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE MOBILE LEADER TOOL includes many practical features that serious leaders will find useful on daily basis:
- Seamless request-and-receive feedback process to track and measure overall leadership performance
- Helpful practice routines that can easily integrate into your work as a leader
- Concise overview of The Leadership Challenge model – The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® and real leader case studies that are easily shared
- Brief author videos
- Inspirational Quote of the Day
- News feed with the latest leadership advice as well as updates on related events, products, and services
Media interested in reviewing this new App should contact Meredith Stanton at email@example.com or 415-782-3242. We have a limited number of free downloads available for this purpose.
Please note that the The Leadership Challenge®, 5th Edition (Jossey-Bass; 978-0-7879-8492-2; July 2012) by Kouzes and Posner will also be publishing this coming July, 2012.