- Press Release
To support Adobe®’s announcement of the Creative Suite® 6 product line, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is bringing to market a series of new instructional books to help design, Web, and video professionals navigate the latest Adobe software. Beginning in May, Wiley will publish more than twenty new books on the Adobe Creative Suite 6 product line, including:
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium All-in-One For Dummies (9781118168608; June 2012)
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium Digital Classroom (9781118124055; July 2012)
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium Bible (9781118291320; August 2012)
- Photoshop CS6 For Dummies (9781118174579; May 2012)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (9781118204986; May 2012)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible (9781118123881; May 2012)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essentials (9781118094952; June 2012)
- Photoshop CS6 Digital Classroom (9781118123898; June 2012)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS6 (9781118196670; June 2012)
- Photoshop CS6 All-in-One For Dummies (9781118174562; June 2012)
- Advanced Photoshop CS6 Digital Classroom (9781118124147; July 2012)
- Dreamweaver CS6 For Dummies (9781118212332; May 2012)
- Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom (9781118124093; June 2012)
- Dreamweaver CS6 Bible (9781118170632; July 2012)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (9781118254714; July 2012)
- Flash Professional CS6 Essentials (9781118129654; June 2012)
- Flash Professional CS6 Digital Classroom (9781118124086; June 2012)
- InDesign CS6 Digital Classroom (9781118124062; June 2012)
- ePublishing with InDesign CS6 (9781118305591; October 2012)
- Illustrator CS6 Digital Classroom (9781118124079; June 2012)
- Adobe After Effects CS6 Digital Classroom (9781118142790; July 2012)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Adobe Muse (9781118240519; May 2012)
The new Adobe CS6 books from Wiley will be available for purchase online and at retailers nationwide in both print and all e-book formats. For additional information visit www.wiley.com.
Fully revised and updated, Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium All-in-One For Dummies offers a one-stop learning opportunity through eight mini-book dedicated to each product inside Adobe's Design & Web Premium Suite. The mini-books include Adobe Creative Suite Basics, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks. The book may contain new image enhancements to After Effects, 64-bit versions of Illustrator and Flash Professional, and a new tool, dubbed Helium, that will enable designers to create content using HTML5 and CSS3.
In this new edition of Photoshop CS6 For Dummies, expert Peter Bauer shows you how to use the latest Photoshop tools to change a background, adjust brightness, improve color, or fix flaws. Richly illustrated in full color, this edition covers all the updates in the newest version of Photoshop, the gold standard for image-editing programs.
Inside Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks, you'll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteed to make you more productive with Photoshop CS6.
From editing basics to techniques for working with camera raw images, this top-selling book will show you how to master every aspect of Photoshop CS6. You'll gain the skills to retouch, color, correct, and manipulate your files and then dive into creating cutting-edge special effects using the latest features and enhancements.
This full-color guide covers the fundamentals and prepares you for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Exam for Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop CS6.
This book includes 13 self-paced lessons that let you discover essential skills and explore new features and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop. Each lesson includes step-by-step instructions, lesson files, along with video tutorials that complement the topics covered in each lesson. These accompanying files are provided on the included Photoshop Digital Classroom DVD and are developed by the same team of Adobe Certified Instructors and Photoshop experts who have created many of the official training titles for Adobe Systems.
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS6 is a full color, step-by-step resource for getting acclimated to the Photoshop CS6 environment. This book guides users through basic Photoshop CS6 tasks and also introduces some intermediate techniques to help them create images with impact.
Professional photographers, graphic designers, and Web designers as well as photo hobbyists need to learn the fundamentals and master the newest features of the latest version of Photoshop - Photoshop CS6. This complete all-in-one reference makes it easy, with eight self-contained minibooks covering each aspect of Photoshop.
Web design expert Janine Warner has updated her bestselling Dreamweaver For Dummies guide for the latest release of the software and walks you through the essential steps to building the website you’ve always wanted. Both beginning and intermediate web developers will get the information they need from this easy-to-follow reference to Dreamweaver CS6.
Expert instructors guide you through 17 lessons, helping you learn essential Dreamweaver CS6 skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the DVD.
The latest version of the Dreamweaver Bible, this edition covers the newest features of the CS6 release including developing websites from multiple screens (desktop, tablet and phone) and new HTML5 and CSS 3 capabilities.
This full-color guide covers the fundamentals of Adobe Flash Professional CS6 and prepares you for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam for Rich Media Communication Using Adobe Flash Professional CS6.
ePublishing with InDesign provides the key ingredients you need to know to build, deploy, and manage digital publications using InDesign - including creating e-content from scratch with the various systems available and converting existing print publications to digital formats.
Adobe Muse allows graphic and visual designers to leverage the skills they already have in graphic design programs such as Adobe InDesign to create engaging, visually stunning websites without needing to write code. Veteran web designers as well as those new to website creation will learn to outline what a site needs and who it serves, as well as all about generating a look and feel, implementing the design as a working page, testing functionality, taking the site live, and keeping it going.