At Your Service: How to Attract New Customers, Increase Sales, and Grow Your Business Using Simple Customer Service Techniques
US $24.95 Add to Cart
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
More Press Releases in:
Refocus your Business on Those Who Matter Most: Customers and Employees
Not since the second industrial revolution has business seen such change. In just the past few years we have seen a revolution in technology, most noteably in the technology and social media tools that have made it easier than ever for companies to communicate with consumers. They can listen and join in on conversations, solve problems, get instant feedback about their products and services, and more. So why, then, are most companies not doing this?
In his new book, @ Your Service: How to Attract New Customers, Increase Sales, and Grow Your Business Using Simple Customer Service Techniques (Wiley, April 2012; Hardcover and ebook; $24.95) Frank Eliason explains the importance of refocusing a business on its customers and your employees, and just how to do it. He provides insights into how customers are changing the landscape of business and what businesses needs to do to respond in today's hyperconnected world, with idea such as:
- The ways in which customers will identify a culture for you, no matter how transparent a business is (or isn’t)
- How to create an environment where customers want to share their story
- How to identify value no matter where customers are talking
- How to guide passionate employees in the right direction so that they can become excellent ambassadors for a brand
- Guidelines for building scalable intimacy, where employees or a company create a personal connection to a customer
- How to identify failures that exist, correct them, and ultimately build the service experience you may already believe your company offers.
This book relates to everyone who has ever been frustrated by customer service, or the lack of focus on employees and customers over the years, including CEOs, business owners, customer service professionals, or anyone who is trying to learn more about why their own organization is not functioning as they envision. For these professionals, @ Your Service explains how to create a culture of empowered employees who understand the value of a great customer experience and inspire trust in your customers.