Personal Branding For Dummies
US $24.99 Add to Cart
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Press Release
- Author Information
Create and Maintain a Personal Trademark with Personal Branding For Dummies
Distinguishing oneself from the competition is important in any facet of business. Creating a clear and concise image, reputation, and status in the professional world provides an edge—whether searching for a first job, exploring a change in career, or looking to be more viable and successful in one’s current career. Personal Branding For Dummies® (Wiley, 978-1-1180-9522-5, May 2012) is a guide through the steps of creating and maintaining a personal trademark by equating self-impression with other people's perception.
Personal Branding For Dummies discusses the following topics:
- Using different organizations and associations to increase visibility and exposure to both clients and competitors.
- How corporations and celebrities use branding successfully
- Making the most of networking (from business cards to resumes) and tapping into social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to showcase a personal brand.
- Defining who you are, writing a personal brand statement, and building a persona through websites and blogging to effectively market your brand.
- Evaluating personal style and appearance.
- Monitoring ones brand reputation and successfully implementing feedback as it grows and develops.
With the hands-on, friendly help of Personal Branding For Dummies, you’ll establish a professional presence and personal brand identity to keep yourself distinguished in the business world.