- Press Release
- Additional Material
John Wiley and Sons, Inc. announces Sybex eTestPrep products. Sybex eTestPrep is a custom test preparation product that includes more than 700 practice exam questions. Each exam question contains a link to an integrated e-book version of the corresponding Sybex Study Guide.
The eTestPrep products allow users to create custom practice tests, including testing on specific exam objectives and topic areas. Users have the choice to take the exam questions in one of two modes – Practice or Learning:
- Practice Mode is a timed environment, similar to an actual live exam, where the user does not see correct answers and explanations until test is completed.
- Learning Mode provides hints and links to contextual answers from the corresponding Sybex Study Guide e-book to create a truly integrated learning environment.
Current and upcoming eTestPrep software products include:
- CompTIA Security+ eTestPrep (SY0-301) (Sybex; 978-1-1182-7178-0; June 2012)
- CCNA eTestPrep (640-802) (Sybex; 978-1-1182-7176-6; July 2012)
- CompTIA Network+ eTestPrep (N10-005) (Sybex; 978-1-1182-7177-3; July 2012)
- CompTIA A+ eTestPrep (220-801 and 220-802) (Sybex; 978-1-1183-8841-9; October 2012)
The eTestPrep software is available on a CD, or can be purchased and downloaded directly to the user's desktop from Sybex.com. For additional information about the eTestPrep products visit www.sybex.com/go/etestprep.
The CompTIA Security+ certification (SY0-301) has long been considered the "starting point" for many security professionals looking to acquire an advantage over the competition. With this unique test prep product, bestselling author Emmett Dulaney offers you the opportunity to go beyond what previous practice test products have offered.
If you are eager to go beyond what previous practice test products have offered, then CCNA eTestPrep is the resource you need to prepare for and approach the exam with confidence.
This custom test engine product is packed with more than 900 practice exam questions, each containing a link to an integrated e-book version of Sybex's CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide which prepares you not only for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams, but the real world as well.