Risky is the New Safe: The Rules Have Changed . . .
US $24.95 Add to Cart
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
In Your Future - Risky is the New Safe
The financial system is in shambles, disruptive technology is eliminating millions of jobs, and entire economies are failing. Things have changed and they're never going back. This calamitous transformation is creating new and more daunting challenges—and great opportunities.
In his new book, Risky is the New Safe (Wiley October 2012; Hardcover & book; $24.95; ISNB: 978-1-118-48147-9) thought leader Randy Gage presents the problems with playing by conventional rules, blows them up with shocking clarity, and then offers specific solutions readers can begin immediately to create success in their lives. Gage’s brash, outspoken, and straight-shooting advice in this thought-provoking book inspires readers to challenge their beliefs, confront their fears, and—if they are open to it—shows them how to make money in the new economy.
Some topics from the book include:
- How mavericks like Steve Jobs, Richard Branson and Mark Cuban think differently – and what you can learn from them.
- The six-month online course that could allow you to earn more than a Ph.D.
- How social media and mobile will blow up marketing forever.
- The challenges created by cloning, biogenetic engineering and even virtual-reality sex.
- Why the most sought-after currency in the new economy will be ideas.
- What will cause the Euro, precious metals, and oceanfront real estate to collapse – and how that will cause some people to lose fortunes and others to make them!
“You can like some of the cataclysmic changes rapidly approaching, or you can despise them. But that won’t stop them from happening,” says Gage. “And when they do, some people will lose and others will win. This is a book to show readers how to predict the future with an uncanny degree of accuracy, recognize the challenges that will create and then be ahead of solving them. This is the stuff every entrepreneur – and every parent – needs to know!”