New Workshop Package on Emotional Intelligence Assesment
Whether we like it or not, our emotions are part of what makes us human and they follow and influence us wherever we go - and that means they follow us to work. Effective management of emotional intelligence is a strong predictor of success in both our personal life and in the office.
Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) Deluxe Set (Pfeiffer; 978-0-470-49944-3; November 2009) offers a complete package for conducting a dynamic workshop and assessment designed to introduce Emotional Intelligence into any organization—no matter how large or small.
Developed in partnership with Multi-Health Systems Inc. (the same company that brought you the EQ-i®) EISA provides the materials and strategies facilitators need to measure and increase intra- and interpersonal awareness throughout an organization. Built on a proven, scientifically verified framework, the instrument is easy to administer and score, and requires no professional certification. The package contains:
- Facilitator’s Guide complete with a flash drive of PowerPoint slides for use in the workshop, agendas, scripts,
- and sample invitation letters
- A copy of the EQ Edge: Emotional Intelligence and Your Success by Steven Stein
- Participant Workbook
- The EISA: Self (available in print and online)
- The EISA: 360 (available online)