Home Maintenance For Dummies, 2nd Edition
US $21.99 Add to Cart
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Save Money with Do-it-Yourself Tips from Home Maintenance For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Did you know that you can save thousands of dollars each year by conducting regular preventative maintenance around your home? But preventing major repairs and keeping appliances running efficiently is not always easy. For those looking for simple and straightforward guidance, the second edition of Home Maintenance For Dummies (Wiley / 978-0-470-43063-7 / $21.99) provides the latest tips and advice on how to inspect, tune-up, and make repairs to every room of the house - from the basement to the attic. By combining step-by-step instructions and expert information, this book empowers homeowners to tackle everything from furnace tune-ups to leaky roofs.
Coauthors James Carey and Morris Carey, nationally-recognized experts on home building and renovation, explain repairs common to every room of the home and present complex tasks in an easy step-by-step format for completing repairs safely and thoroughly.
Home Maintenance For Dummies, 2nd Edition:
- Shows how to keep your home in tip-top shape, preserve its value, and avoid costly repairs
- Covers all rooms of the house, in addition to the roof, foundation, and exterior
- Explains how to keep all home systems and major appliances running smoothly
- Includes a seasonal maintenance schedule
- Provides the latest green maintenance options to help lower your utility bills