Pay off Students Loans and Get on with Your Life!
Now, more than ever before, graduates need advice on dealing with their student loan debt. Many don’t even realize they have options for temporary reprieves when they’re unable to make payments. For past and future graduates looking for the latest tips on handling their loans, the newly published Graduation Debt: How to Manage Student Loans and Live Your Life (Wiley; 978-0-470-50689-9; March 2010) provides a step-by-step road map for effectively getting out of debt and building a successful financial life.
Graduation Debt is geared towards proactive people looking for positive, easy-to-follow suggestions. The focus of the book is less on sacrifice and more on not wasting money, so readers can continue to lead fulfilling lives while paying off their debt. The book is divided into short subsections that are easily digestible.
Open the book to find out how to:
- Consolidate federal loans
- Manage private loans and payoff strategies
- Pay off non-student-loan debt
- Understand how debt looks to lenders
- Survive debt and relationships
- Budget during inflation and through layoffs, pay cuts, and career changes
- And reap the rewards of a frugal lifestyle.