- Press Release
- Author Information
Thinking Outside the Planner: Project Management For Dummies® Can Help You Get Organized, Motivated, and Productive
With 25 percent new and updated content, Project Management for Dummies®, 3rd Edition (Wiley Publishing, Inc., May 2010, ISBN: 978-0-470-57452-2, $21.99) introduces you to the principles of successful project management and shows you how to motivate any team to gain maximum productivity. You’ll learn how to organize, estimate, and schedule projects efficiently and effectively. You’ll also discover how to manage deliverables, issue changes, assess risk, maintain communications, and live up to expectations by making the most of the latest technology and software and by avoiding common problems that can trip up even the best project managers.
- Confirming Your Project’s Justification
- Developing Meaningful Project Objectives
- Managing Your Expectations (and creating achievable project schedules!)
- Ten Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself As You Plan Your Project
- How to Get Your Team on Board (and keep them there!)
- Ten Tips for Being a Better Project Manager
Project Management for Dummies®, 3rd Edition gives professionals everything they need to be successful project managers—and to start, you know, getting the work done!