- Press Release
- Author Information
THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE® TO WALT DISNEY WORLD® WITH KIDS 2011
Visiting Walt Disney World can also be a daunting and overwhelming vacation destination for parents. That’s why THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE® TO WALTDISNEY WORLD® WITH KIDS 2011 (Wiley; September 2010; Paper, $17.99; ISBN: 978-0-470-63237-6) was created to give parents a little extra help planning and enjoying their Disney World adventure, while also maximizing time and money to make this year’s trip the best vacation ever for the whole family.
With the help of a team of researchers—including four kids aged 11 to 19 who appear throughout the book to share personal experiences—the authors rank every hotel, restaurant, and attraction based on its kid-appeal. This latest edition of THE UNOFFICAL WORLD WITH KIDS 2011 also provides invaluable money-saving tips and tools for every stage of the trip, including detailed suggestions on alternative accommodations and affordable meals. In addition, parents can find out the latest information on the brand new Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Orlando.
THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO WALT DISNEY WORLD WITH KIDS 2011 now includes:
- Walt Disney World tips from more than 12,500 families
- Tips for pregnant and nursing mothers (pg. 212-214)
- When to go, where to stay, and how to beat the crowds
- Fright-potential warnings for rides that are scary, rough, and will get you wet
- New section on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (pg. 395), including a customized “Harry Potter or Die” touring plan to help you and your family see the most of The Wizarding World and the rest of what Islands of Adventure has to offer (pg. 404)
Also available is THE UNOFFICIAL GUIDE® TO WALT DISNEY WORLD® 2011 (Wiley; September 2010; $19.99, Paper, ISBN: 978-0-470-61529-4). Frommers.com offers many additional tips on traveling to Walt Disney World and Disneyland with kids, as well as booking tools like flights and hotel options.