Vegan Cooking For Dummies
US $19.99 Add to Cart
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Press Release
- Author Information
Food for Thought: Vegan Cooking For Dummies
More people are discovering how food is produced and processed and how food choices have an impact on their health, the health of other creatures, and the environment. Tired of feeling weighed down, lethargic, and overweight, families everywhere are taking charge of what’s for dinner by going vegan. Veganism is a lifestyle abstaining from the consumption of meat, poultry, dairy products, eggs, and all foods originating from animals.
The perfect companion to Living Vegan For Dummies®, Vegan Cooking For Dummies® (Wiley, November 2010, ISBN: 978-0-470-64840-7, $19.99) provides vegans, and those thinking about becoming vegan, with more than 160 healthy and hearty vegan recipes for every meal of the day. From your Saturday morning pancakes to a vegan-friendly version of your mom’s famous mac and cheese, with a little prep-work and a few key ingredients, your family can be eating and feeling good in no time! Other lessons include:
- The Vegan No-Nos (Ingredients to Avoid)
- Buy This Now: Must-Have Ingredients for the Vegan Kitchen
- Mom’s Famous Mac and Cheese: Making Vegan Substitutions in Non-Vegan Recipes
- Stocking Up: Savvy Shopping Strategies
- The Clean Plate Club: How to Get Your Kids to Eat Foods That Pack a Punch
- When Hunger Strikes: Ten (Plus One!) Emergency Snacks for Desperate Vegans
Veganism is more than just not consuming and using animal-derived foods and products. It’s about changing your lifestyle—whether for better health or as a personal statement—and Vegan Cooking For Dummies is the perfect way to start and maintain a healthy, balanced vegan diet today.