Dating For Dummies, 3rd Edition
US $21.99 Add to Cart
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Press Release
- Author Information
Would You Be Mine?
The most romantic day of the year is rapidly approaching, and singles everywhere are cringing at the thought of another year of nervous meet-ups, awkward set-ups, and flat-out failed matches. And while the anxiety surrounding dating hasn’t changed much, the rules certainly have. Dating doesn’t have to be nerve-wracking, but it helps if you do a little pre-date preparation work—and that’s where Dating For Dummies®, 3rd Edition (Wiley Publishing, Inc., January 2011, ISBN: 978-0-470-89205-3, $21.99) can help.
With new and updated content, author Dr. Joy Browne demystifies the whole dating process, including all the information you’ll need for navigating the contemporary, social-media-driven dating scene where women and men Google potential dates beforehand, Tweet after, and even meet on Facebook.
With dating advice for singletons in all stages of life (including baby boomers), you’ll get the confidence to date someone who is significantly older or younger, someone who has been previously married, or someone with children. And it helps you to remember the most important rule of dating: It’s meant to be fun!
Other helpful advice includes:
- Cupid Confidence Boosters: Tips for helping you meet, date, and start a relationship with Mr. or Ms. Right
- Will You Be Mine?: Tips for asking for a first date
- Beyond the Ice Breakers: Tips for brushing up on your flirting
- Surfing Safely: Tips for making safe dating connections online
- The Social Network Scene: Tips for using technology wisely when you’re dating
- Be a Dating Daredevil: Tips for dating with more confidence
Whether you’re looking for a be-mine valentine, a fun Saturday night date, or a happily-ever-after mate, Dating For Dummies is the guide for you!