Golf For Dummies, 4th Edition
US $21.99 Add to Cart
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Press Release
- Author Information
Get a Better Grip on Your Golf Game!
The old saying is as true in golf as it is in life: nobody's perfect. In golf, nobody's even close. Even the best players have little hitches in their methods that bedevil them, especially under pressure. Greg Norman once had a tendency to hit the ball well to the right of the target on the closing holes of big tournaments. Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods have gone through periods when they drove the ball crookedly at the worst possible times.
Golf For Dummies, 4th Edition, covers all of the latest information on the game, from improving fundamentals to mastering the game's mental aspects. With advice from professional Gary McCord, this expert guide gives you easy-to-follow instructions for hitting the ball farther and straighter, and hints on how to shave strokes off your game. The book is jam-packed with ways you can get “in the swing of things” and start a winning streak, including:
- Common swing faults: Slicing and hooking, hitting from the top, and swaying off the ball
- Tackling the trouble off the tee: How to avoid popping up tee shots or suffering from a power outage
- Getting the tension out of your grip
- Turning your shoulder on the backswing
- Using your head for better golf: Tips for better head position
- Hitting the ball towards the target
- Checking alignment, weight shift, grip pressure, and distance from the ball
- And much, much more!
Playing golf is fun. Playing well is even more fun. With a little help from Golf For Dummies, 4th Edition, you'll have the time of your life whenever you hit the links.