Corporate Sales - EMEA
Corporate Sales - Business Development EMEA is the Medical Communications Division of John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
Working closely with Wiley's extensive range of medical publications, leading authors and editors, we develop respected and influential communications that support your brand and meet the need of health professionals and patients:
- Peer reviewed and endorsed by our journal titles and associated opinion leaders
- Engage customers and key stake holders at all levels of influence from patients through to policy and guideline makers
- Targeted communication via Wiley's extensive reader circulations and on-line presence
- Developed by in-house editorial and marketing therapeutic experts
Whether you are looking at global or local campaigns, strategic or tactical support, Corporate Sales - Business Development EMEA can provide a unique range of support for your brand from pre-launch to maturity, achieving credibility and maximum impact.
Pre-launch consultancy and brand development
- Market development
- Market access
- Key opinion leader development
Brand publication support
- Medical writing
- Journal supplements
- Meeting and consensus reports
Accredited UK and international conference & meeting programmes
Custom journal and book publications
Training and Continuing Professional Development
- Clinical training packages via workshops
- Life and business skills training
- Distance e-learning programmes
Patient education programmes
For further information please contact Corporate Sales - EMEA.