As a leading global publisher of print and electronic products—including scientific, scholarly, professional, consumer, and educational content—Wiley is the place to publish. We value our authors as the foundation of our business and strive to build long-term relationships with them. The scholars, researchers, professionals, and others who create and use our publications benefit from our focus on quality, from project inception through collaborative development, publication, and global distribution.
Wiley draws its strength from the collaborative efforts of its authors and colleagues—a diverse, knowledgeable, creative, entrepreneurial group of people bound together by their talent and integrity. We’re committed to providing authors with the tools they need and an environment in which they can succeed.
Whether you are writing a book or a journal article, the tools and information found here can help.
- Resources for Book Authors provides detailed guidelines for submitting your proposal or manuscript.
- Author Services offers journal authors tools for submitting, tracking, and sharing journal articles.
- Wiley Online Library delivers access to over 4 million articles from 1,500 journals, 8,000 books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols, and databases to a global audience of 16 million scientists and scholars.
- Exchanges - our ideas, research, and discussion blog.
- To Our Authors: A Wiley publication with news about, of interest to, and affecting Wiley authors
- Book Royalty Services: Detailed royalty statements
- Wiley Author’s Guide to Online Marketing and Publicity: A guide to marketing and publicity opportunities for authors of professional and consumer books
- The Work of Writing: A guide to clarifying a work’s purpose and voice