Each of Wiley’s businesses has its own submission guidelines. To find instructions for submitting a book proposal or book manuscript, please choose the appropriate business or imprint for your subject matter.
- Global Education publishes educational materials in all media for undergraduate, graduate, and advanced placement students; educators; and lifelong learners worldwide, and secondary school students in Australia.
- Professional Development publishes a wide variety of books for consumers and professionals, including WROX computer books and For Dummies, business, accounting, and architecture titles.
- Global Research, also known as Wiley Blackwell, is the Wiley business that publishes books, journals, reference works, laboratory protocols, and databases for scientific and research markets in life sciences, health sciences, physical sciences, social sciences and the humanities.
We will review your book proposal and if it is of interest, an editor will contact you to discuss next steps. If your proposal is accepted by Wiley, we will provide you with:
- Feedback and advice from publishing professionals during the development stage
- High-quality production values
- Effective marketing, promotion, and global sales support
- Book Royalty Services: Detailed royalty statements
- Wiley Author’s Guide to Online Marketing and Publicity: A guide to book marketing and book publicity for authors of professional and consumer titles
- Wiley Online Library: Delivers access to over 4 million articles from 1,500 journals, 8,000 books, and hundreds of reference works, laboratory protocols, and databases to a global audience of 16 million scientists and scholars
- Wiley Editing Services: Assistance with English language editing, translations, manuscript formatting and figure preparation
- Exchanges Blog: Our ideas, research, and discussion blog at the crossroads of active authors, publishing experts, and those interested in writing
- Best Practice Guidelines on Publishing Ethics: New for 2014 from Wiley
- To Our Authors: A publication with news about, of interest to, and affecting Wiley authors
- The Work of Writing: A guide to clarifying a work’s purpose and voice
- Wiley Author Discount
- Library Recommendation Form
- Resources for Journal Authors