We will review your book proposal for a nonfiction work. If it is of interest to us, an editor will contact you to discuss the proposal.
If your proposal is accepted by Wiley, we will provide you with:
- Feedback and advice from publishing professionals during the development stage
- High-quality production values
- Effective marketing, promotion, and global sales support
Book Submission Guidelines
Each of Wiley’s businesses has its own submission guidelines. To find instructions for submitting a proposal or manuscript, please choose the appropriate business or imprint for your subject matter.
- Global Education publishes educational materials in all media for undergraduate, graduate, and advanced placement students; educators; and lifelong learners worldwide, and secondary school students in Australia.
- Professional Development publishes a wide variety of books for consumers and professionals, including WROX computer books and For Dummies, business, accounting, and architecture titles.
- Scientific, Technical, Medical, and Scholarly, also known as Wiley-Blackwell publishes books in life, health, and physical sciences; social sciences; and the humanities.
Interested in writing for a Wiley journal? Please visit our resources for Journal Authors.
- The Work of Writing: A guide to clarifying a work’s purpose and voice
- Wiley Author’s Guide to Online Marketing and Publicity: A guide to marketing and publicity opportunities for authors of professional and consumer books
- To Our Authors: A Wiley publication with news about, of interest to, and affecting Wiley authors