Manuscript Guidelines for Global Education
As you prepare your manuscript, we encourage you to review the detailed information in the Process & Preparation section, as well as in the sections Submitting Electronic Files and Submitting Artwork.
Once your manuscript is ready, please send it to:
In the U.S.:
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030-5774
John Wiley & Sons Canada, Ltd.
Global Education Division
6045 Freemont Boulevard
In Europe, the Middle East, and Africa:
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
John Wiley & Sons, Singapore Pte. Ltd.
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#07-01 Solaris South Tower
Downloadable Word Style Files
If you wish to create camera-ready files or produce your manuscript using Word, you can use these files. They are contained within a self-extracting zip file; simply download the zip file and click on it. A folder named "word_style" will be created on your desktop.
The self-extracting archive contains the following Word files:
- Author.doc (instructions for using the style and sample files)
- Frntmtr.doc (sample front matter pages)
- Chapter.doc (sample chapter pages)
- Table.doc (sample tabular material)
- Appendix.doc (sample appendix pages)
- Glossary.doc (sample glossary pages)
- Index.doc (sample index pages)
Click here to download all files in self-extracting zip format. (The zip file is 62.6 kb and expands to seven files totaling 176 kb.)
Please note: If you are publishing a book with the Chichester office please do not use these style files. Your editor will provide you with UK style file information.
If you have any questions or need help with any of the processes mentioned above, please email your editor.
- The Work of Writing: A guide to clarifying a work’s purpose and voice
- Wiley Faculty Network: The Wiley Faculty Network is a key way we support our Global Education authors, and a vital opportunity for you to collaborate with your peers. Connect with colleagues and leaders in your discipline to exchange ideas, learn about the latest technology and teaching strategies, and participate in workshops and lectures.
- Wiley Author’s Guide to Online Marketing and Publicity: Follow these free and simple steps to help promote your book online. From blogs to online booksellers, we show you how to connect with readers, build a following, and participate in online communities—all of which present valuable opportunities to drive visibility and sales.
- Wiley Affiliate Program (available in the U.S. only)
- To Our Authors: A Wiley publication with news about, of interest to, and affecting Wiley authors