Each journal has its own submission process and standards, so we suggest reviewing the “Author Guidelines” pages of individual journals that you are interested in submitting your work to. To locate this information, find the homepage of a specific journal on Wiley Online Library and then look for the “Author Guidelines” link in the left menu of that journal homepage.
Wiley Online Library: Authors looking to find journals for potential article submission can browse journal titles alphabetically, by subject area or by keyword on Wiley Online Library. Our next-generation content platform delivers access to over 4 million articles from 1,500 journals to a global audience of 16 million scientists, researchers, and scholars, with millions of downloads per month.
Author Guides: Expert information on general journal and book publishing processes, available as Author Guides and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Track the production status of an accepted article.
- Sign the license agreement for an accepted article.
- Add a second or further article to your profile if you are already registered.
- Gain free subscription access to your published article.
- Nominate up to 10 colleagues for free access to your article (most journals).
- Provide your co-authors' e-mail addresses so they can track their articles and receive free subscription access to the final published version.
- Complete the OnlineOpen order form after reviewing the OnlineOpen guidelines, should you be interested in this version of Wiley’s Open Access programs.
- Wiley Editing Services: Assistance with English language editing, translations, manuscript formatting and figure preparation
- Exchanges Blog: Our ideas, research, and discussion blog at the crossroads of active authors, publishing experts, and those interested in writing
- Best Practice Guidelines on Publishing Ethics: New for 2014 from Wiley
- To Our Authors: A publication with news about, of interest to, and affecting Wiley authors
- The Work of Writing: A guide to clarifying a work’s purpose and voice
- Wiley Author Discount
- Resources for Book Authors