Wiley Series in Agent Technology
The Wiley Series in Agent Technology is a series of comprehensive practical guides and cutting-edge research titles on new developments in agent technologies. The series focuses on all aspects of developing agent-based applications, drawing from the Internet, telecommunications, and Artificial Intelligence communities with a strong applications/technologies focus. The books provide timely, accurate and reliable information about the state-of-the art to researchers and developers in the Telecommunications and Computing sectors.
This series is edited by Prof Michael Wooldridge - http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~mjw
Topics of interest include, but are by no means restricted to the following:
- Mature development tools, programming environments, and software development kits for autonomous agents and multi-agent systems
- Comprehensive and authoritative case studies describing deployed, field-tested autonomous agents and multi-agent systems
- Methodologies and formalisms for specification, analysis, design, and verification of autonomous agents and multi-agent systems.
- Novel approaches to cooperative and distributed problem solving and coordination.
- Computational market systems, auctions, and automated negotiation.
Simply click on any cover or link below to view detailed information, including table of contents, sample articles and more. Order your copies today!