Wiley aims to attract, develop, and retain talented and qualified people interested in launching or continuing their publishing careers. Our unique culture is distinguished by a collaborative environment that supports open dialogue, candid feedback, and enduring relationships. We treat each other with dignity and respect — as human beings first and professionals second.
Wiley Benefits — U.S.
Wiley employees — called colleagues to reflect our collegial environment — enjoy an array of flexible benefit options to help us balance our work responsibilities with personal and family needs. U.S. benefits include:
- Health Care Coverage: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), long-term care insurance
- Insurance Plans: Short and long-term disability insurance; basic life insurance (company-paid), supplemental and dependent life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance (company-paid and supplemental), and business travel accident insurance (company-paid)
- Financial Security: Employee stock purchase plan, 401(k) savings plan with three company contribution options (matching, basic retirement, and discretionary profit-sharing)
- Time Away from Work: Flexible options for paid time off, company and floating holidays, jury duty, bereavement leave, paid medical leave, and family, personal, and military leaves
- Other Wiley Benefits: Work/life assistance, commuter benefits, educational loans, tuition reimbursement, discounted auto and home insurance, matching gifts, career development, adoption assistance, discounted cultural programs, child and elder care referral services, and discounts on Wiley publications
Wiley Benefits — Worldwide
Wiley offices around the world offer comprehensive benefit packages based on the culture and policies of their regions. To discover job opportunities outside the U.S, click Find a Career at Wiley.
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce that enables us to compete effectively in a global marketplace. We are further committed to fostering a work environment in which all colleagues are valued and given opportunities to enjoy professional success.