Wiley aims to attract, develop, and retain talented and qualified people interested in launching or continuing their publishing careers. Our unique culture is distinguished by a collaborative environment that supports open dialogue, candid feedback, and enduring relationships. We treat each other with dignity and respect — as human beings first and professionals second.
Wiley Benefits — U.S.
Wiley employees — called colleagues to reflect our collegial environment — enjoy an array of flexible benefit options to help us balance our work responsibilities with personal and family needs. U.S. benefits include:
- Health Care Coverage: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), long-term care insurance
- Insurance Plans: Short and long-term disability insurance; basic life insurance (company-paid), supplemental and dependent life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance (company-paid and supplemental), and business travel accident insurance (company-paid)
- Financial Security: 401(k) savings plan that allows you to contribute on a pre-tax or after-tax basis, with three sources of company contributions (matching, basic retirement, and discretionary); Employee stock purchase plan
- Time Away from Work: Flexible options for paid time off, company and floating holidays, jury duty, bereavement leave, paid medical leave, and family, personal, and military leaves
- Other Wiley Benefits: Work/life assistance, commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, discounted auto and home insurance, matching gifts, career development, adoption assistance, discounted cultural programs, child and elder care referral services, and discounts on Wiley publications
“Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. “
Wiley is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of employment process, please send an e-mail to Opportunities@Wiley.com or call 1-(201) 748-6104 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here:
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Wiley Benefits — Worldwide
Wiley offices around the world offer comprehensive benefit packages based on the culture and policies of their regions. To discover job opportunities outside the U.S, click Find a Career at Wiley.