Wiley-Blackwell is pleased to announce its acquisition of Harlan Davidson Inc.
Browse here for titles, or search in the form above
Online Professional Development
Solve teaching, learning, and leadership challenges on your campus with Wiley Learning Institute's interactive online workshops.
Learn It. Apply It. Share It.
Take what you learn today and put it into practice tomorrow.
Introducing The Encyclopedia of Global Human Migration
Explore the movements of human populations, from prehistory to the present...
Authors are the foundation of our business
Members of the Press On a deadline?
Parliament, Politics and Policy in Britain and Ireland, c.1680 - 1832: Essays in Honour of D.W. Hayton
New Titles in
View All Journals
Wiley is the place to publish for Societies.
Now Available in Paperback Editions
Explore our latest humanities reference works and enjoy 20% discount
Find Out More
- Gender and History Special Issues Series
- Blackwell Companions to British History
- The Making of Europe
- Historical Association Studies
- Blackwell Studies in Global Archaeology
- Uncovering the Past: Documentary Readers in American History
- Viewpoints / Puntos de Vista
- What is History? Series
- Polity History of Science Series
- Themes in History Series
- Crofts Classics Series
- The American History Series
- New Perspectives on the Past
- The Peoples of South-East Asia and the Pacific
- Blackwell Companions to World History
- Contesting the Past
- America's Recent Past
- Blackwell Classic Histories of Europe
- A History of the Modern British Isles Series
- Blackwell Companions to American History
- A History of Spain
- Blackwell Companions to European History
- Blackwell Concise History of the Modern World
- Blackwell History of Europe
- Blackwell History of Russia
- Blackwell Classic Histories of England
- Parliamentary History Book Series
- Making Contemporary Britain
- Peoples of Asia
- The Peoples of Europe
- Blackwell Readers in American Social and Cultural History Series
- History of the Contemporary World Series
- History of Medieval Britain Series
- Blackwell History of the World