FEMS Microbiology Ecology
Visit this page regularly for a selection of reviews from FEMS Microbiology Ecology.
To view this journal's entire content online go to Wiley InterScience.
- Bacterial swimming: more than run and tumble
- Bacteria used in the biological control of plant-parasitic nematodes: populations, mechanisms of action, and future prospects
- Causes and consequences of plant-associated biofilms
- Mercury (micro)biogeochemistry in polar environments
- Microbial life in glacial ice and implications for a cold origin of life
- Microbial sulphate reduction at a low pH
- Multivariate analysis in microbial Ecology
- Probiotics and prebiotics: how they can make us healthier
- Strategies of aerobic ammonia-oxidizing bacteria for coping with nutrient and oxygen fluctuations
- Siderophore-medicated cooperation and virulence in Pseudomonas aeruginosa