Proven Effectiveness- Student Success
WileyPLUS is a research-based online environment for effective teaching and learning.
WileyPLUS builds students' confidence because it takes the guesswork out of studying by providing students with a clear roadmap: what to do, how to do it, if they did it right. This interactive approach focuses on:
- DESIGN: Research-based design is based on proven instructional methods. Content is organized into small, more accessible amounts of information, helping students build better time management skills.
- ENGAGEMENT: Students can visually track their progress as they move through the material at a pace that is right for them. Engaging in individualized self-quizzes followed by immediate feedback helps to sustain their motivation to learn.
- OUTCOMES: Self-assessment lets students know the exact outcome of their effort at any time. Advanced reporting allows instructors to easily spot trends in the usage and performance data of their class in order to make more informed decisions.
During the 2009-2010 academic year, a national efficacy study was conducted to evaluate the impact of WileyPLUS on students, instructors, and academic departments. The results prove that students participating in a course where WileyPLUS is required have a significantly better learning outcome at the end of the course.
Go to www.wileyplus.com to learn more.
Our Wiley Visualizing Series includes both graphically enhanced textbooks and digital media, and is designed to better engage students and improve student learning.
The unique visual pedagogy of the Visualizing series provides a powerful combination of text, visuals, multimedia, and videos from the National Geographic Society.
Your students will:
- Become active participants as they engage in exciting material
- Increase comprehension and retention of information
- Nurture a desire to learn that goes beyond the classroom
A scientifically based efficacy study was recently completed to evaluate the effectiveness of Wiley Visualizing. The findings indicate that students using Wiley Visualizing made significantly greater gains in content area knowledge and skills over the course of a semester than students in classes that did not use Wiley Visualizing.
Go to the Wiley Visualizing site to learn more.