Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management
The Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management publishes authoritative treatments of all foundational areas central to this transdisciplinary subject as well as research monographs on hot-topic emerging technology areas.
The series provides a multi-faceted view of systems engineering, ranging from systems engineering processes to systems management perspectives.
Topical coverage includes:
- Systems engineering life cycles and management
- System requirements discovery and management
- Configuration management
- Project planning and management
- Systems metrics and measurements
- Cost estimation and management
- Total quality management
- Risk analysis and management
- Reliability, maintainability, and availability
- Concurrent engineering
- Systems reengineering
- System design, architectures, and integration
- Human systems integration
- Human supervisory control
- Organizational and individual decision-making
- Information technology and knowledge management
- Standards in systems engineering and management
This series was created for systems engineers in industry and government, and to provide texts and reference books for university courses in systems engineering and management.