ONLINE VERSION NOW AVAILABLE.
Online Encyclopedia of Quantitative Finance, is a database of information, presented in a compelling format designed to exploit the full potential of the online medium. Extensive linking to the primary literature and to other online resources further enhances the value of the reference work as a gateway to broader quantitative finance literature.
Here are some of the benefits of the online version:
- Sophisticated full-text searches can be performed
- All articles available in html AND pdf, allowing easy printing
- CrossRef enables direct linking from references to full articles
- Articles can easily be downloaded and printed
- Full-text searching gives highlighted hits in the text with hyper-linking to the next and previous hits
For details and to order contact Graham Henry
Tel: +44 7940 131632