International GAAP® your first point of reference for IFRS
Available as a book or as an online subscription, International GAAP® gives you access to IFRS guidance 365 days a year.What is International GAAP®?
Who is International GAAP® for?
What format is International GAAP® available in?
International GAAP® is your essential reference tool to interpreting and implementing IFRS, and every chapter contains detailed analysis of how complex financial reporting problems can be addressed appropriately and effectively. It demonstrates how difficult practical issues should be approached in the new complex global world of international financial reporting, where IFRS has become the accepted financial reporting system in more than 100 countries.
The International Financial Reporting Group of EY includes financial reporting professionals from around the world. Complex technical accounting issues are explained clearly in a working context that enables immediate understanding of the point at issue.
International GAAP® is accompanied by numerous worked examples, a comprehensive discussion of the practical issues of the day and the possible alternative options available, and hundreds of illustrations taken from the actual financial statements of companies that report under IFRS.
International GAAP® provides a unique level of authoritative material for anyone involved in preparing, interpreting or auditing company accounts, for regulators, academic researchers and for all students of accountancy.
International GAAP® is your indispensable guide to interpreting and implementing IFRS, setting IFRS in a relevant business context and providing insights into how complex practical issues should be resolved in the real world of global financial reporting.
The 2017 edition of International GAAP® has been fully revised and updated to:
- Include a new chapter on the latest leases standard IFRS 16 (Leases) ? a joint standard issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) ? which is likely to affect all entities in all industries, and will result in more assets and liabilities being recognized on the statement of financial position
- Explore the implementation issues arising as entities plan for the future adoption of IFRS 9 (Financial Instruments) and IFRS 15 (Revenue from Contracts with Customers), including those referred to the IFRS Transition Resource Group for Impairment of Financial Instruments and the Joint Transition Resource Group for Revenue Recognition
- Address amended standards and new interpretations issued since the preparation of the 2016 edition
- Explain the other initiatives that are currently being discussed by the IASB and by the IFRS Interpretations Committee, and the potential consequential changes to accounting requirements (e.g., insurance contracts, leases, financial reporting conceptual framework projects)
- Provide insight on the many issues relating to the practical application of IFRS, based on the extensive experience of the guide authors in dealing with recent day-to-day issues
International GAAP® is available as a printed book and online. Plus you can upgrade to the Enhanced Online Edition with the underlying standards.
Click here for further information and FAQs for International GAAP® Online Editions.
For single or multiple access licences please contact Laura Cooksley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0) 7734 159172