Global Education is a dynamic, competitive, and rewarding market. Together, Wiley and our authors succeed by creating the highest quality, innovative, and effective learning solutions for students, instructors, and institutions.
Wiley Global Education publishes textbooks and other educational materials in English, German, and Chinese (and translated into many other languages) in a variety of formats and in all media, in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Our products are used globally by undergraduate and graduate students, educators, lifelong learners, and secondary school students in Australia. Our programs are targeted to the sciences, social sciences, engineering, mathematics, and accounting, with growing positions in business, education, and modern languages.
- Wiley Faculty Network: The Wiley Faculty Network is a key way we support our Higher Education authors, and a vital opportunity for you to collaborate with your peers. Connect with colleagues and leaders in your discipline to exchange ideas, learn about the latest technology and teaching strategies, and participate in workshops and lectures.
- Wiley Author’s Guide to Online Marketing and Publicity: Follow these free and simple steps to help promote your book online. From blogs to online booksellers, we show you how to connect with readers, build a following, and participate in online communities—all of which present valuable opportunities to drive visibility and sales.
- Wiley Affiliate Program (available in the U.S. only)
- To Our Authors: A Wiley publication with news about, of interest to, and affecting Wiley authors
- Library Recommendation Form