Thank you for visiting us. We are currently updating our shopping cart and regret to advise that it will be unavailable until September 1, 2014. We apologise for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you again.
Award Winners in Math and Stats
- Bias and Causation: Models and Judgment for Valid Comparison by Herbert I. Weisberg - This book has been awarded the 2011 Ziegel Prize Winner in Technometrics for the best book reviewed by the journal
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Theory by Lawrence V. Snyder and Zuo-Jun Max Shen - 2011 Joint Publishers Book of the Year by the Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Statistics for Spatio-Temporal Data by Noel Cressie and Christopher K. Wikle - honored with the 2013 DeGroot Prize by the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA) and the 2011 PROSE Award for Mathematics and Statistics from The American Publishers Awards for Professional and Scholarly Excellence.
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research & Management Science, 8 Volume set - honored with the 2011 RUSA Award for Outstanding Business Reference Source
- Service Science by Daskin - 2010 Joint Publishers Book of the Year by the Institute of Industrial Engineers.
- Bias and Causation by Weisberg - 2010 PROSE Award for Mathematics from The American Publishers Awards for Professional and Scholarly Excellence.
- Survey Nonresponse by Groves - 2011 American Association for Public Opinion Research Award winner. It is the Association's lifetime achievement award.
- The Role of Statistics by Hahn - This book has been awarded the Technometrics Ziegel Prize for the best paper reviewed by the journal in 2010.
- Classic Problems of Probability - 2012 PROSE Award for Mathematics from The American Publishers Awards for Professional and Scholarly Excellence.