|Eureka Math is a state-of-the-art curriculum that meets the needs of the teacher, the trainer, and the student. It provides a complete curriculum for grades K-12, featuring 180 days of instruction across 5-7 modules per grade.
Developed by Common Core, Inc. along with master teachers and mathematicians from New York State Education Dept., Louisiana State University, and others throughout the U.S.
- Each full-color module embodies the instructional "shifts" and the standards for mathematical practice demanded by the CCSS.
- This curriculum is newly developed to meet the CCSS, not revised from an earlier program.
- Each module contains a sequence of lessons that combines conceptual understanding, fluency, and application to meet the demands of each topic in the module.
- Formative assessments are included to support data-driven instruction.
- The Grade K-5 lessons are characterized by instructional shifts in the fluency, application, concept development, and debrief sections.
- The middle and high school grades focus on problem sets, exploration, Socratic discussion, and modeling, to help students internalize the true meaning of coherence and foster deep conceptual understanding.
Order all modules in a grade and get 35% off and free shipping!
Just enter promo code "COM35" at check-out. (Discount valid through April 30, 2015.)
For bulk quantities or whole school/district orders for over 25 books, please contact:
Every effort will be made to meet the availability dates listed here, but they may change slightly based on unforeseen circumstances.
Read A Sample Chapter