Common Core Eureka Math
Common Core Eureka Math is a state-of-the-art curriculum that meets the needs of the teacher, the trainer, and the student. It provides a complete curriculum for grades K-12, featuring 180 days of instruction across 5-7 modules per grade.
Developed by Common Core, Inc. along with master teachers and mathematicians from New York State Education Dept., Louisiana State University, and others throughout the U.S.
- Each full-color module embodies the instructional "shifts" and the standards for mathematical practice demanded by the CCSS.
- This curriculum is newly developed to meet the CCSS, not revised from an earlier program.
- Each module contains a sequence of lessons that combines conceptual understanding, fluency, and application to meet the demands of each topic in the module.
- Formative assessments are included to support data-driven instruction.
- The Grade K-5 lessons are characterized by instructional shifts in the fluency, application, concept development, and debrief sections.
- The middle and high school grades focus on problem sets, exploration, Socratic discussion, and modeling, to help students internalize the true meaning of coherence and foster deep conceptual understanding.
Pre-order all 6 modules in a grade and get 35% off and free shipping!
Just enter promo code "COM35" at check-out. (Discount valid through October 31, 2014.)
For bulk quantities or whole school/district orders for over 25 books, please contact:
Every effort will be made to meet the availability dates listed here, but they may change slightly based on unforeseen circumstances.
Read A Sample Chapter