Estimation in Surveys with Nonresponse
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Estimation in Surveys with Nonresponse provides an overview of these techniques, presenting the view of nonresponse as a normal (albeit undesirable) feature of a sample survey, one whose potentially harmful effects are to be minimised.
- Builds in the nonresponse feature of survey data collection as an integral part of the theory, both for point estimation and for variance estimation.
- Promotes weighting through calibration as a new and powerful technique for surveys with nonresponse.
- Highlights the analysis of nonresponse bias in estimates and methods to minimize this bias.
- Includes computational tools to help identify the best variables for calibration.
- Discusses the use of imputation as a complement to weighting by calibration.
- Contains guidelines for dealing with frame imperfections and coverage errors.
- Features worked examples throughout the text, using real data.
The accessible style of Estimation in Surveys with Nonresponse will make this an invaluable tool for survey methodologists in national statistics agencies and private survey agencies. Researchers, teachers, and students of statistics, social sciences and economics will benefit from the clear presentation and numerous examples.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Estimation in Surveys with Nonresponse (US $115.00)
-and- Methods for Testing and Evaluating Survey Questionnaires (US $92.00)
Total List Price: US $207.00
Discounted Price: US $155.25 (Save: US $51.75)