End-to-End Quality of Service over Cellular Networks: Data Services Performance Optimization in 2G/3G
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Focuses on the end-user perspective, with a detailed analysis of the main sources of service performance degradation and a comprehensive description of mobile data services
- Includes a detailed presentation of generic key performance indicators (KPIs) which can be re-defined to comply with each particular network
- Provides service performance benchmarking for different technologies from real networks
- Explores a new approach to service management known as customer experience management, including the reasons why it is overcoming traditional service management and its impact on revenues and customer satisfaction
- Illustrates all points throughout using real world examples gleaned from cutting-edge research
This book draws together findings from authoritative sources that will appeal to cellular network operators and vendors. The theory-based, practical approach will be of interest to postgraduate students and telecommunication and consulting companies working in the field of cellular technologies.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
End-to-End Quality of Service over Cellular Networks: Data Services Performance Optimization in 2G/3G (US $155.00)
Total List Price: US $235.00
Discounted Price: US $176.25 (Save: US $58.75)