Beyond the J Curve: Managing a Portfolio of Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Beyond the J Curve provides the answers to key questions, including:
- Why 'top-quartile' promises should be taken with a huge pinch of salt and what it takes to select superior fund managers?
- What do limited partners need to consider when designing and managing portfolios?
- How one can determine the funds' economic value to help addressing the questions of 'fair value' under IAS 39 and 'risk' under Basel II or Solvency II?
- Why is monitoring important, and how does a limited partner manage his portfolio?
- How the portfolio's returns can be improved through proper liquidity management and what to consider when over-committing?
- And, why uncertainty rather than risk is an issue and how a limited partner can address and benefit from the fast changing private equity environment?
Beyond the J Curve takes the practitioner's view and offers private equity and venture capital professionals a comprehensive guide making high return targets more realistic and sustainable. This book is a must have for all parties involved in this market, as well as academic and students.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Beyond the J Curve: Managing a Portfolio of Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds (US $110.00)
-and- An Introduction to Equity Derivatives: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $175.00
Discounted Price: US $131.25 (Save: US $43.75)