Fibonacci and Gann Applications in Financial Markets: Practical Applications of Natural and Synthetic Ratios in Technical Analysis
The book is a critical exploration of Fibonacci numbers, retracements, projections, timeframes and fanlines and their current usage within the financial markets by technical analysts. Although they can be extremely effective analytical tools when used appropriately, mistakes in usage can be extremely costly from a financial and credibility viewpoint. George MacLean takes a brief look at the history of Fibonacci and Gann, before providing a full account of their applications in financial markets, including fixed income, equity, foreign exchange, commodities and indexes. In particular, he draws attention to the overuse and misuse of easily applied computer packages available to professional and amateur traders.
1. Introduction to and History of the Fibonacci Sequence.
2. Application to Financial Market Analysis.
3. Other Applications of the Fibonacci Retracements and Extension.
4. Charting and Difficulties: A Historical Perspective.
5. Common Errors in Application of Fibonacci Retracements and Extension.
6. Application and Common Errors in Fibonacci Fanlines.
7. Application and Common Errors in Fibonacci Timelines.
8. Total Analysis – Pulling All the Skills and Techniques Together.
9. Gann, The Misunderstood Analysis.
10. Other Interesting Studies Using Synthetic Ratios.
Appendix 1: Data Problems.
Appendix 2: Glossary of Common Terms.
Fibonacci and Gann Applications in Financial Markets: Practical Applications of Natural and Synthetic Ratios in Technical Analysis (US $105.00)
Total List Price: US $180.00
Discounted Price: US $135.00 (Save: US $45.00)