Analyzing Environmental Data
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Provides a coherent introduction to intermediate and advanced methods for modeling and analyzing environmental data.
- Takes a data-oriented approach to describing the various methods.
- Illustrates the methods with real-world examples
- Features extensive exercises, enabling use as a course text.
- Includes examples of SAS computer code for implementation of the statistical methods.
- Connects to a Web site featuring solutions to exercises, extra computer code, and additional material.
- Serves as an overview of methods for analyzing environmental data, enabling use as a reference text for environmental science professionals.
Graduate students of statistics studying environmental data analysis will find this invaluable as will practicing data analysts and environmental scientists including specialists in atmospheric science, biology and biomedicine, chemistry, ecology, environmental health, geography, and geology.