Brands Laid Bare: Using Market Research for Evidence-Based Brand Management
1. What do People Want from a Brand?
The Universal Needs Map.
2. Further Insight into Needs from Other Perspectives.
The Relationship Between Consumers and Brands.
Other Psychological Systems.
Conclusions and Implications for Brands.
3. Brand Equity: How do People Assess your Brand Overall?
The Concept of Summary Evaluations.
Work on Attitudes, not Behaviour.
Identifying Candidates for Brand Equity Building Blocks.
Main Attitudinal Building Blocks.
Combinations of the Main Building Blocks.
4. Touchpoints and Brand Physique.
A Framework for Physique, Perceptions, Needs and Touchpoints.
The Influence of each Touchpoint.
5. Segmentation and Targeting: Where should you Aim?
Why Aim for Target Segments?
A General Approach to Segmentation.
Types of Segmentation.
Getting the Best out of Segmentation.
6. Turning Brand Equity into Sales.
The Outcomes or Benefits of a Strong Brand.
Behavioural Brand Loyalty.
7. Ups and Downs: Today is Fine, How About Tomorrow?
Forces that Drive Brands Up or Down.
The Market Context.
The Brand’s Marketing and Consumer Response.
The Future for Brands.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Brands Laid Bare: Using Market Research for Evidence-Based Brand Management (US $70.00)
Total List Price: US $88.95
Discounted Price: US $66.71 (Save: US $22.24)