IEEE 802 Wireless Systems: Protocols, Multi-Hop Mesh/Relaying, Performance and Spectrum Coexistence
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Gives a comprehensive overview and performance evaluation of IEEE 802.11, 802.15 and 802.16
- Includes a tutorial like introduction to the basics of wireless communication
- Discusses challenges in mesh/multi-hop relaying networks and provides profound solutions for their realization with 802 Wireless Systems
- Covers spectrum sharing on different levels and provides solutions for coexistence, cooperation and interworking of 802 Wireless Systems that are following the same or different standards, but share the same spectrum
- Includes a detailed overview and introduction on cognitive radio and dynamic spectrum access
- Accompanying website contains simulation software and provides slides of the figures and tables from the book ready for course presentation
This book is an essential text for advanced undergraduate students with a basic working knowledge of wireless communication, graduate students and engineers working in the field of wireless communications.