Statistical Methods in Spatial Epidemiology, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the main statistical methods used in spatial epidemiology.
- Updated to include a new emphasis on bio-terrorism and disease surveillance.
- Emphasizes the importance of space-time modelling and outlines the practical application of the method.
- Discusses the wide range of software available for analyzing spatial data, including WinBUGS, SaTScan and R, and features an accompanying website hosting related software.
- Contains numerous data sets, each representing a different approach to the analysis, and provides an insight into various modelling techniques.
This text is primarily aimed at medical statisticians, researchers and practitioners from public health and epidemiology. It is also suitable for postgraduate students of statistics and epidemiology, as well professionals working in government agencies.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Statistical Methods in Spatial Epidemiology, 2nd Edition (US $151.00)
-and- Spatial and Syndromic Surveillance for Public Health (US $131.00)
Total List Price: US $282.00
Discounted Price: US $211.50 (Save: US $70.50)