Organic Reaction Mechanisms, 2003
2. Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives (C. T. Bedford).
3. Oxidation and Reduction (K. K. Banerji).
4. Carbenes and Nitrenes (M. Christlieb, D. M. Hodgson and E. Gras).
5. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution (M. R. Crampton).
6. Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution (R. G. Coombes).
7. Carbocations (R. A. McClelland).
8. Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution (J. Shorter).
9. Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution (M. L. Birsa).
10. Elimination Reactions (A. C. Knipe).
11. Addition Reactions: Polar Addition (P. Kocovsky).
12. Addition Reactions: Cycloaddition (N. Dennis).
13. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 1 (S. K. Armstrong).
14. Molecular Rearrangements: Part 2 (J. M. Coxon).
‘This addition to this well established series continues to fill an established need to many organic chemists who do not have the time to read the ever expanding literature in the subject.’ (Chemistry & Industry,28 May 2007)
"...this volume of Organic Reaction Mechanisms contains a wealth of information in a well structured and accessible format." (Synthesis, 2007)