Adventure Sport Physiology
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Part I: The Foundations of Adventure Sport Physiology.
1. A historical perspective: the context of adventure physiology.
2. Nutrition for health and performance.
3. The structure and functioning of the human body.
4. Fundamental systems for adventure sports.
5. Training fundamentals.
Part II: The Physiological Demands of Adventure Sports.
6. Power and power endurance: the explosive activities.
7. Anaerobic endurance: the lactate tolerance and management activities.
8. Intermittent adventure activities.
9. Aerobic endurance part 1: high-intensity activities.
10. Aerobic endurance part 2: lower-intensity activities.