Trust and Reputation for Service-Oriented Environments: Technologies For Building Business Intelligence And Consumer Confidence
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Trust and Reputation for Service-Oriented Environments is a complete tutorial on how to provide business intelligence for sellers, service providers, and manufacturers. In an accessible style, the authors show how the capture of consumer requirements and end-user opinions gives modern businesses the competitive advantage.
Trust and Reputation for Service-Oriented Environments:
- Clarifies trust and security concepts, and defines trust, trust relationships, trustworthiness, reputation, reputation relationships, and trust and reputation models.
- Details trust and reputation ontologies and databases.
- Explores the dynamic nature of trust and reputation and how to manage them efficiently.
- Provides methodologies for trustworthiness measurement, reputation assessment and trustworthiness prediction.
- Evaluates current trust and reputation systems as employed by companies such as Yahoo, eBay, BizRate, Epinion and Amazon, etc.
- Gives ample illustrations and real world examples to help validate trust and reputation concepts and methodologies.
- Offers an accompanying website with lecture notes and PowerPoint slides.
This text will give senior undergraduate and masters level students of IT, IS, computer science, computer engineering and business disciplines a full understanding of the concepts and issues involved in trust and reputation. Business providers, consumer watch-dogs and government organizations will find it an invaluable reference to establishing and maintaining trust in open, distributed, anonymous service-oriented network environments.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Trust and Reputation for Service-Oriented Environments: Technologies For Building Business Intelligence And Consumer Confidence (US $145.00)
-and- Algorithms and Networking for Computer Games (US $100.00)
Total List Price: US $245.00
Discounted Price: US $183.75 (Save: US $61.25)