International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Volume 21, 2006
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. A Walk on the Safe Side: The Implications of Learning Theory for Developing Effective Safety and Health Training (Michael J. Burke, David Holman and Kamaljit Birdi).
2. Task Analysis (John Annett and Neville Stanton).
3. Uncovering Workplace Interpersonal Skills: A Review, Framework, And Research Agenda (Cameron Klein, Renée E. Derouin and Eduardo Salas).
4. Attribution Theory In Industrial And Organizational Psychology: A Review (Mark J. Martinko, Scott C. Douglas and Paul Harvey).
5. International management: Some key challenges for industrial and organizational psychology (Paul R. Sparrow).
6. Women in Management: An Update on Their Progress and Persistent Challenges (Karen S. Lyness and Jolie M. B. Terrazas).
7. Advances in the Science of Performance Appraisal: Implications for Practice (Gary P. Latham and Sara Mann).
8. Qualitative Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Catherine Cassell and Gillian Symon).
Contents of Previous Volumes.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Volume 21, 2006 (US $230.00)
Total List Price: US $394.95
Discounted Price: US $296.21 (Save: US $98.74)