International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Volume 21, 2006
Reflecting the ethos of the series as a whole, this twenty-first volume provides scholarly, state-of-the-art overviews of developments across a diverse range of areas, including: attribution theory, performance appraisal, women at work, international management, task analysis, and qualitative research methods. Each chapter offers a comprehensive and critical survey of the chosen topic, and each is supported by a valuable bibliography. For advanced students, academics and researchers, as well as professional psychologists and managers, this remains the most authoritative and current guide to new developments and established knowledge in the field of industrial and organizational psychology.
1. A Walk on the Safe Side: The Implications of Learning Theory for Developing Effective Safety and Health Training (Michael J. Burke, David Holman and Kamaljit Birdi).
2. Task Analysis (John Annett and Neville Stanton).
3. Uncovering Workplace Interpersonal Skills: A Review, Framework, And Research Agenda (Cameron Klein, Renée E. Derouin and Eduardo Salas).
4. Attribution Theory In Industrial And Organizational Psychology: A Review (Mark J. Martinko, Scott C. Douglas and Paul Harvey).
5. International management: Some key challenges for industrial and organizational psychology (Paul R. Sparrow).
6. Women in Management: An Update on Their Progress and Persistent Challenges (Karen S. Lyness and Jolie M. B. Terrazas).
7. Advances in the Science of Performance Appraisal: Implications for Practice (Gary P. Latham and Sara Mann).
8. Qualitative Methods in Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Catherine Cassell and Gillian Symon).
Contents of Previous Volumes.
J. Kevin Ford, Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University, USA
John Annett, UK
Kamaljit Birdi, UK
Michael J. Burke, USA
Catherine Cassell, UK
Renée E. DeRouin, USA
Scott C. Douglas, USA
Paul Harvey, USA
David Holman, UK
Cameron Klein, USA
Gary P. Latham, Canada
Karen S. Lyness, USA
Sara Mann, Canada
Mark J. Martinko, USA
Eduardo Salas, USA
Paul R. Sparrow, UK
Neville Stanton, UK
Gillian Symon, UK
Jolie M.B. Terrazas, USA
Buy Both and Save 25%!
International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Volume 21, 2006 (US $253.00)
Total List Price: US $417.95
Discounted Price: US $313.46 (Save: US $104.49)