Assessing Risk in Sex Offenders: A Practitioner's Guide
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Written by an expert author team, Assessing risk in Sex Offenders: A Practitioner's Guide examines:
- The characteristics of sexual offenders
- Methodological considerations in measuring predictive accuracy
- Static and dynamic factors
- Structured risk assessments
- Treatment of sexual offenders
- Policy and practices
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Assessing Risk in Sex Offenders: A Practitioner's Guide (US $192.00)
Total List Price: US $250.95
Discounted Price: US $188.21 (Save: US $62.74)