Disasters and Mental Health
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Preface (Lopez-Ibor et al).
1. What is a Disaster? (Lopez-Ibor).
2. Psychological and Psychopathological Consequences of Disasters (Fullerton and Ursano).
3. Psychiatric Morbidity following Disasters: Epidemiology, Risk and Protective Factors (McFarlane).
4. Reevaluating the Link between Disasters and Psychopathology (Yehuda and Bierer).
5. Psychological Interventions for People Exposed to Disasters (Benyakar and Collazo).
6. Organization of Mental Health Services for Disaster Victims (Crocq et al).
Mental Health Consequences of Disasters: Research Reports.
7. The Experience of the Kobe Earthquake (Shinfuku).
8. The Experience of the Marmara Earthquake (Gokalp).
9. The Experience of the Athens Earthquake (Christodoulou et al)
10. The Experience of the Nairobi US Embassy Bombing (Njeng and Nyamai).
11. The Experience of the New York September 11 Terroristic Attack (DeLisi et al).
12. The Experience of the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster (Havenaar and Bromet).
13. The Experience of the Bhopal Disaster (Murthy).
14. The Latin American and Caribbean Experience (Caldas de Ameida and Rodriguez).
15. The Israeli Experience (Shalev).
16. The Palestinian Experience (El Sarraj and Qouta).
17. The Experience of Bosnia-Herzegovina: Psychosocial Consequences of War Atrocities on Children (Husain).
18. The Serbian Experience (Lecic-Tosevski and Draganic-Gajic).
19. The Croatian Experience (Folnegovic Smalc).