Organic Reaction Mechanisms, 2002: An Annual Survey Covering the Literature Dated January to December 2002
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Reaction of Aldehydes and Ketones and their Derivatives
- Reactions of Carboxylic, Phosphoric, and Sulfonic Acids and their Derivatives
- Oxidation and Reduction
- Carbenes and Nitrenes
- Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution
- Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution
- Carbanions and Electrophilic Aliphatic Substitution
- Elimination Reactions
- Radical Reactions
- Addition Reactions: Polar Addition
- Addition Reactions: Cycloadditions
- Molecular Rearrangements
An experienced team of authors is compiling these reviews every year, so that the reader can rely on a continuing quality of selection and presentation. As a new service to the reader all reaction mechanisms leading to stereospecific products are highlighted. This reflects the needs of the organic synthetic community with leads to chiral reactions.
Detailed author and subject indexes help the reader to find the information they are looking for.
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Organic Reaction Mechanisms, 2002: An Annual Survey Covering the Literature Dated January to December 2002 (US $850.00)
-and- Organic Reaction Mechanisms, 2009 (US $545.00)
Total List Price: US $1,395.00
Discounted Price: US $1,046.25 (Save: US $348.75)