Young Men Who Have Sexually Abused: A Case Study Guide
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This important volume explores the current theoretical and practice issues involved in working therapeutically with young men who have sexually abused. Linking theory to practice, Andrew Durham provides detailed case studies of young men who have committed varying acts of inappropriate or harmful sexual behaviours, and analyses the therapeutic interventions provided for each.
Key features of this accessible guide include:
- A clear, practical framework for assessing whether or not a child’s sexual behaviour is a problem.
- Full assessment schedule for determining the risks and needs of young men who have sexually abused.
- Discussion of family assessment and support.
- Guidance for managing difficult foster placements.
- Advice on deciding when a young person is no longer a risk.
Young Men Who Have Sexually Abused identifies the need for therapeutic interventions to be holistic and reach beyond purely offence-specific work. It will be a valuable resource for practitioners, academics and students in social work, social care, psychology and residential childcare.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Young Men Who Have Sexually Abused: A Case Study Guide (US $179.95)
Total List Price: US $231.90
Discounted Price: US $173.92 (Save: US $57.98)