Supporting Families: Child Protection in the Community
The research findings are set out in terms of children's and families' needs and expectations, agency interventions and outcomes, community context, measures and perceived changes over time.
? Highly topical - national priority designated by government
? Professionals are required to learn quickly about this and little information is presently available to them
? Clear presentation - lots of boxes and diagrams to be incorporated
Foreword by Lord Laming.
Report of the Committee on Local Authority & Allied Personal Social Services 1968.
Paul Boateng, Minister of Health, 1997.
1. Introduction and Summary of Findings.
2. About the Families.
3. Components of Parental Stress.
4. Children and Family Support.
5. Typologies of Family Difficulties.
6. Support Networks in the Community.
7. Overview of Family Support Provided by the NSPCC.
8. Examples of Family Support Practice.
9. Children in Need and Local Services.
10. Family Support Now.
Supporting Families: Child Protection in the Community (US $67.95)
Total List Price: US $121.90
Discounted Price: US $91.42 (Save: US $30.48)